Training Opportunities and Materials
Upcoming Campus Training Opportunities:
EPAFs: Taught by Travis Rosenberg. Thursday, September 4, 2014 10 – 11 a.m. or 3 – 4 p.m. in ELC 206
- This training will cover Special Appointment, Overload, and Hourly Employee EPAFs. Learn how to submit these payroll action forms online to speed up processing and accuracy.
Gmail & Google Calendar: Taught by Brandon Rasmussen. Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10 – 11 a.m. or 3 – 4 p.m. in ELC 206
- In this training we will use the tools available in your Gmail to take back your workday and your peace of mind. We will spend time on labels, searching, filters, archive, canned responses, and anything else that you will need. We will also help you organize your workday and your life using the Google Calendar tools and proven productivity methods to help you feel on top of everything in your life. We will show you how to make "To Do Lists" from Emails and have them show up on your calendar. We will also cover ways to send out Meeting invitations, with attached agendas, and show you how to see who has accepted them.
Tango Health Webinar: Taught by Tango Rep, Paige McMichen. Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10 – 11 a.m. or 3 - 4 p.m. – Online Webinar
- In this training Paige will introduce you to HSAs. She will go over some HSA rules and best practices. She will also do a technology demonstration of the unique capabilities available thru Tango’s online portal (such as claims tracking, paying yourself back from the HSA, and importing your insurance claims) as well as answer questions. To participate in the webinar copy and paste the link for the hour chosen into your web browser. Then enter in the event number and event password associated with that link. Spouses are also welcome to log in.
- 10 a.m. - https://tangohealthevents.webex.com/tangohealthevents/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=668731172
- Event Number: 668 731 172 Event password: suuhsa
- 3 p.m. - https://tangohealthevents.webex.com/tangohealthevents/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=666821831
- Event Number: 666 821 831 Event password: suuhsa
Essential Learning Outcomes: Taught by John Taylor. Thursday, September 25, 2014 10 – 11 a.m. or 3 - 4 p.m. in ELC 206
- Guidance provided to academic units in the formulation of the SUU essential learning outcomes for their degree programs in their Canvas courses. ELOs made easy using rubrics designed by the individual professor for their courses. Let Canvas do the statistical tracking for you. The same process can be used to implement school or department specialized accreditation outcomes.
RSVP to Matt Goms at email@example.com or ext. 7754 if you're interested in attending any or all of the sessions.
September Campus Training