Our summer study abroad programs generally run for two to four weeks, are all led by SUU faculty, and consist of groups of at least five students. SUU offers programs in many areas of study and locations all over the world. Prices for summer study abroad programs include tuition and fees for three to seven credits, lodging, cultural fees, and insurance; some also include meals and other amenities. Information on pricing and what is included can be found on each program's individual page. Must be 18 or older at time of program.
You may also search for a program based on your major/minor, language you'd like to study, or country or region you'd like to go to.
- When you have determined which study abroad program you would like to apply for, click on that program's name then click the "Apply Now" button.
- When you are asked how you will be logging in select "I do not have login credentials to this site."
- When asked to indicate which type of user you are, select the appropriate response.
- Complete the New User Form and click "Create Account."
- Check the email address you provided for your temporary login credentials. PLEASE NOTE that these credentials are only good for 24 hours. You must use them to log in and change your password before they expire or you will have to contact the Global Engagement Center and have us reset your password.
- Click the Login/Register button at the top right corner of the study abroad application site
- Enter the username and password you were given in your email, then follow the prompts to change your password.
- Select the term for which you'd like to apply.
- On the next page, you will see several boxes with the required application forms and materials. As you complete forms and materials, a checked box will appear next to them.
- You are not required to complete all materials at once and can always log back in and finish at another time.
- After the application deadline has passed, the Global Engagement Center will review your application and inform you of your acceptance.
If at any time you have questions or concerns, please contact the Global Engagement Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (435) 586-1995.
If paying your deposit at the Cashier's Office instead of online, take this form to the Cashier and make sure to bring the receipt to the Global Engagement Center! Otherwise we won't have record of your payment.