Follow instructor's direction.
If school is in session, conduct school unless administration directs otherwise.
- Evaluate the problem (Obtain an estimated time of repair from utility authority).
- If school is in session and evacuation is necessary, initiate evacuation procedures.
- If it is not safe for the university to be in session, implement one of the following:
- Early dismissal
- University Cancellation
- Delayed Opening
- Alternate University Plan
- If evacuation has occurred, re-enter building when appropriate to do so.
- If dismissal or closure has occurred, notify faculty/staff and students.
UTILITY EMERGENCY NUMBERS:
University 24 hour Call Center: 865-8888
Questar Gas: 1-800-767-1689
Rocky Mountain Power: 1-888-221-7070
Cedar City Water Department: Maintenance Shed regular hrs: 586-2968
Street Department regular hrs: 586-2967