||Cedar City Animal Control
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Acts as a receptionist in answering and directing phone calls and walk-in traffic.
- Assists with cleaning and care of kennels and impounded animals as needed.
- Maintains facility files and records.
- Assists with animal license sales, fee collection, animal adoptions and impounding of animals.
- Assists the animal control officer with euthanasia of animals as needed.
- Operates computer using various software programs to input data and produce reports, documents, notices, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required.
|Number of Openings
||$11.33 an hour plus some benefits
|Application Procedure /
|Applications are due by 5:00pm, March 8, 2013. Go online to: http://www.cedarcity.org/jobs.aspx to view other jobs and obtain application form.