Report a Concern/Contact Information


Any dishonest or improper act by an employee, student, or vender (i.e. that violates the law, wastes money, or endangers public health or safety) is of great concern to the University.  All employees should report suspected improprieties.  Improprieties can be reported to:

If you are aware that a crime has been committed, you should report it immediately to Campus Police at 586-7793.

Report a Concern

| Internal Audit |

Report an Error on this Page

Looking for Answers? Ask this Department.

Last Update: Thursday, June 24, 2010