Annual Elections Committee
- President, Chair
- President-Elect & Past-President, if available. If not, other board members will replace them by appointment
- Web & Electronic Development Committee
To ensure an election process occurs to replace positions within the board for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Assuming all positions serve full term, each year there will elections for the following five (5) positions:
- President-Elect (3 year term – first year as President-Elect, second year as President, third year as Past-President)
- Secretary (one-year term only)
- Treasurer (one-year term only)
- Two (2) Executive Board Members (2 year term each)
- The following positions will remain as part of the Executive Board:
- President-Elect – will become President in next fiscal year
- President – will become Immediate Past-President in next fiscal year
- Two (2) Executive Board Members (begin serving 2nd year of term)
- An announcement will be made to all staff members to nominate individuals for the position on or before April 15
- Nominations will close by May 1
- Additional names may be placed on the ballet by submitting a petition signed by ten (10) members and presented to the Staff Association President no later than May 15.
- Ballots for the election of officers shall be sent to all members during the third week in May.
- All ballots shall be tabulated on the last Friday of May. The election winners will constitute the Staff Association Executive Board for the next fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
- It is the responsibility of the new President to contact the Faculty Senate to determine who the Staff Association Faculty Representative will be.
| Staff Association Home |