Distinguished Service - Non-Exempt (classified) Staff & Exempt (professional) Staff
- President-Elect, Chair
- A past distinguisehed service recipient
- The SUU student body president or representative
- Staff Association faculty representative (appointed by faculty senate president)
- An emeriti staff member
Coordinate nominations and recipients for Distinguished Service Non-Exempt (Classified) & Exempt (Professional) Staff. Individuals must be selected well before graduation in order for their portraits or drawings to be completed.
- Announce to campus nominations for award by December 1 (nominations will close 2 weeks after opening)
- Have committee put together by December 15
- Decide on recipients (first and second choices for both non-exempt and exempt) by January 1
- Obtain approval from administration on award winners.
- Notify recipients and give information to commencement committee by January 15
| Staff Association Home |