To graduate with a degree in business from SUU, the student must:
- Meet the requirements of the pre-business core, major and/or minor as listed in the catalog
- Be accepted to advanced standing and successfully complete each required upper-division core and composite major classes with an average 2.5 grade or better, and have an overall GPA of a 2.5 or better in the composite major.
- Meet the other requirements for graduation as defined by the University.
- Complete the general education requirements. Transfer students can meet this requirement by the following means:
- Complete the GE requirements at one of the other four-year colleges in the Utah System of Higher Education (USHE), or
- Complete the associate of science or associate of arts degree from a community college within the USHE. (Transfer students from other community colleges must have the general education requirements evaluated by the registrar). Students pursuing a bachelor's degree must take the American Institution requirement to graduate (this course may be taken at a junior college or at SUU. See the Student Success Center or Registrar's Office for a suitable equivalent.)
- Complete a minimum of 120 semester hours
- Complete a minimum of 40 upper-division semester hours (course number 300 or above from an accredited four-year college or university).
- Have an overall GPA of 2.0 or better.
- Have a 2.5 GPA or better in all of the business core and major requirements.
Visit the Graduation Headquarters site for full details and paperwork