The R. Haze Hunter Conference Center, originally dedicated in the 1920's and once known as the "New Gymnasium" was built to house the Physical Education Department and contained a women's gymnasium, classrooms and offices. It has since been remodeled and now contains several beautiful conference rooms and a large banquet hall known as The Great Hall. Inside this hall there is a two-story stained glass window with SUU's motto: "Learning Lives Forever" included. The School of Continuing & Professional Studies , located in this building, is involved in distance learning classes, EDNET, concurrent enrollment, and other classes offered for credit such as EMT classes, yoga, sign language and computer workshops.
Floorplans (password protected)