Student Summer Camp
Join us for a fun-filled science camp for kids, 9-12 years of age, at the beautiful SUU mountain cabin. Two full days and one night of exciting survivor science activities which include being marooned at an exotic mountain hut, a visit to the Veyo Hot Springs, catching crawdads, creating shelter, engaging in tem survival challenges and so much more!
Updated Camp Information Coming First of March
2014 Dates (2 Full Days, 1 Night)
- June 9-10, Monday-Tuesday
- June 11-12, Wednesday-Thursday
- June 13-14, Friday-Saturday
- June 16-17, Monday-Tuesday
- June 18-19, Wednesday-Thursday
- June 20-21, Friday-Saturday
- June 23-24, Monday-Tuesday
- June 25-26, Wednesday-Thursday
- June 27-28, Friday-Saturday
Elementary Summer Science Camp Tuition: $95
- Fees include food, lodging at the SUU Mountain Cabin, Camp Tee-shirt, science tools, transportation from the SUU campus, supplies for all projects and activities.
- Please remember to check schedules; Summer Games, baseball, soccer, family vacation, etc. prior to choosing a camp.
- Spaces fill quickly and will be taken on a first come, first served, basis. Register early!
- Tuition is nonrefundable unless the camps are full. If camps are full, tuition will be returned. Each camp will accommodate 35-40 students.
- Parent/family dinner and slide show is offered the second night of each camp.
- Registration deadline: May 15, 2014, or until camps are full.
More information will be included with confirmation letter to be sent by May 24, 2014.
- For Scholarship Information Contact: Misty Day - 435-979-2884 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Camp Contacts: