Middle School Youth Science Camp Opportunity
SUU College of Science and Engineering is pleased to offer
Cedar Mountain Science Camp "Extreme"
"Extreme" Adventures - Marysvale Canyon
CMSC "Extreme" - Three Days, Two Nights - Marysvale Canyon
Join us for a fun-filled CMSC "Extreme" Experience, for students who have completed Middle School 7th or 8th grades only.
- Zip Line
- White Water Rafting
- River Float Obstacle Course
- Team Engineering Challenge
- So much more!!
June 2014, Dates:
- Trip 1: Monday, June 2 - Wednesday, June 4
Leaving Monday, June 2 from SUU in Cedar City at 8:00 am, returning Wednesday, June 4 to SUU in Cedar City at 10:00 am
- Trip 2: Wednesday, June 4 - Friday, June 6
Leaving Wednesday, June 4 from SUU in Cedar City, UT at 11:30 am, returning Friday, June 6, to SUU in Cedar City, UT at 2:30 pm
Middle School Summer Science Camp Tuition: $185
- Fees include: Food, lodging in Marysvale at Extreme Adventures Bunk Houses, camp tee-shirt, science tools, transportation from the SUU campus to Marysvale and back, supplies for all projects and activities.
- Please remember to check schedules: Summer Games, baseball, soccer, family vacation, etc. prior to choosing a camp.
- Spaces fill quickly and will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Register early!
- Tuition is nonrefundable unless the camps are full. If camps are full, tuition will be returned. Each camp will accommodate 20 students.
- Registration deadline: May 2, 2014, or until camps are full.
More information will be included with confirmation letter to be sent by May 17, 2014.
CMSC Extreme Registration Form
Summer Camp Contacts: