Faculty & Staff
Friends, Visitors & Community
Student Clubs & Orgs
Pre-Health Science Professions
Annual Reports & Newsletters
Agriculture & Nutrition Science
Computer Science & Information Systems
Engineering Technology & Construction Management
Cedar Mountain Science Center
Engineering Summer Camp
Frehner Museum of Natural History
High School Interactive Experience
Utah Center for Rural Health
Voyager - A Mobile Science Lab
Strategic Plan 2011-2016
I. UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
Academic Excellence and Distinctiveness
- Ensure high academic standards and rigor
Involvement and Personal Growth
- Shape students intellectually and support their personal growth and development, enabling them to become contributing members of society.
- Our future needs will require additional resources and prudent management of existing ones.
II. WELL-PLANNED, PEDAGOGICALLY SOUND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Curricula will reflect current disciplinary standards.
- Faculty will utilize the most effective methodology.
- Valued as a means of assuring quality programs.
III. LIFE-LONG LEARNING WILL BE MODELED BY OUR FACULTY BY BEING PROFESSIONALLY ACTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE SCHOLARS IN THEIR FIELDS
- Faculty and staff will be active in their professions.
- Review and address faculty workload issues.