To promote safety, equality and inclusion in terms of gender and sexual violence prevention by providing education and programming and promoting collaboration across the campus and the community.
To create a safe, equitable and inclusive campus environment.
- Intellectual Openness/Flexibility
- Ingenuity in Programming and Education
- Honoring Personal Experiences
- Promoting healthy relationships, respect, and tolerance for others.
- Challenging language to encourage inclusivity and non-discrimination
- Collectively improve the lives of all people through education, dialog, and raising awareness through events on campus.
- Challenging cultural attitudes and norms by fostering healthy and diverse interactions with others.
- Provide leadership opportunities for students
- Provide a way for the campus community and University partners to advocate against violence
- Empowering men to take peaceful and sustained action against violence.
When and where are meetings
What SEE does
SEE is a committee of staff, students and faculty from many different departments on campus that come together to collaborate for the great good of the campus when it comes to gender inequality and sexual violence issues.
SEE Committee Members
This committee is open to all students, staff and faculty. If you are interested in becoming involved please email us.