Using NetStorage to Access the G Drive from Off-Campus
You can use NetStorage to access class files from the G drive from off-campus.
- Connect to the SUU home page through a browser.
- Click "Current Students"
- Click "NetStorage"
- Enter your SUU user name and password
- Click on the folder "DriveG@CLASSES"
- Click on the folder "Tufte"
- Click on the folder for your class.
- Check the files you want by clicking on them.
- Click the "File" menu
- Click "Download"
If you download more than one file at a time, they will come zipped, and you will have to extract them.