Requirements for enrollment
Children must be at least 3 years of age by September 1 to qualify for the current program year (which begins in August).
Family income must be at or below the federal poverty guideline. The poverty guideline is available at the Health and Human Services web site.
For an application, please call 435-586-6070 or toll free at 1-800-796-6070. Copies of the following items are required with your application.
- Birth Certificate (or other proof of birth): must include child’s name, birth date, and parent’s names.
- Income verification (one of the following): Tax Return Form 1040, W2 form, paycheck stubs (last 3 months), letter from employer, or letter from TANF
- Immunization Record: Must have all or be on schedule with the following vaccinations
||3 HEP B
||2 HEP A
||Pneumococcal or PCV-7
||1 Varicella or proof of chicken pox
- [If applicable] Proof of Public Assistance (SSI, TANF, Unemployment Insurance, Child Care Assistance, Food stamps, etc)
- [If applicable] A referral letter and/or IEP (Individualized Education Plan) if your child has special needs.
- [If applicable] DCFS custody letter for your child
For more details, or to receive an application by mail, please call 1-800-796-6070.
| Head Start |