Requirements for enrollment
Children must be at least 3 years of age by September 1 to qualify for the current program year (which begins September 4).
Family income must be at or below the federal poverty guideline. The poverty guideline is available on the 2nd page of the application.
How to register?
To register, families must complete an application. Applications are available for download below, or call 435-586-6070, toll free at 1-800-796-6070, to receive an application by mail. Applications must be returned in-person. For a list of centers, please reference the application or our Centers & Staff page. If you cannot return you application in-person, please call 1-800-796-6070.
Copies of the following items are required with your application.
- Birth Certificate or DCFS School Enrollment Letter
- Income verification (one of the following): Tax Return, W2s and 1099s, paycheck stubs (12 months), letter from employer, or DWS 630
- Immunization Record: Must have all or be on schedule with the following vaccinations
- 4 HIB
- 4 DTaP
- 3 Polio
- 1 MMR
- 3 HEP B
- 2 HEP A
- 3 PCV-13
- 1 Varicella or proof of chicken pox
The following documents are also required if they are being received by the family.
• Unemployment Insurance
• Child Support Documentation
• School Grants and Scholarships
• Social Security benefits
• Family Employment Program (FEP) – also known as TANF
• Any other sources of income