International Student Services

Contact Information:

Sargon Heinrich

Global Engagement Center

Phone: 00+1+435.586+1995


Fax: 435.586.1996

Address: 351 W University Blvd

Cedar City, UT 84720

Advisement Information:

Hours: Monday – Friday: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm

Appointments are arranged on a first come first served basis.

J-2 Visa Maintenance Requirements

Change in Address
Health Insurance
International Travel
ESL Courses
University Courses
K-12 Education for Children
Change of Status

The J-2 visa allows spouse and children to stay with the principal J-1 visa holder while in the United States. To maintain their status and J-2 visa holder will need to observe the requirements and notices listed above. In addition, their status is tied to that of the principal J-1 visa holder, if they fail to maintain their status, then all dependents are also considered to be out-of-status. If a J-1 visa holder’s status is canceled or terminated, then all dependents are also considered to be canceled or terminated.