Make sure you have all the latest updates and drivers installed on your computer.
In each of the following steps, make sure the settings on your screen match the settings shown in the pictures.
In Windows 7, connecting to the SUU network is very easy.
- Click on the wireless network icon in the lower right hand corner of the Windows task bar.
- Click on the SUU network and click Connect.
- Enter your username and password and click OK.
You may have to do this twice.
- Click on Public Location.
- You should now be connected.
TroubleshootingIf you following the steps above and were unable to connect please follow the below instructions.
- Click the wireless icon in the lower right corner.
- Click Open Network and Sharing Center and then click Manage Wireless Networks.
- Right click SUU and select properties.
- Click the security tab.
- Verify that security type is WPA2 and AES or WPA and TKIP. Verify that Micrisoft(PEAP) is selected. You can also check the remember my credentials box if you choose.
Now click the settings button.
- Verify the settings. Our server certificate is issued by Equifax.
Ensure that the authentication method is Secured password(EAP-MSCHAP v2).
- Click the configure button. Make sure "Automatically use my Windows logo name ans password" is UNCHECKED.
- Click OK three(3) times to confirm all settings.
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- You may get another prompt regarding the server certificate. Click details to see that it is issued by Equifax to SUU-acs1.suuad.suu.edu. Then click Connect.
- You can also try restarting your computer if it still does not connect
You can get additional help by contacting your IT support person.