Make sure you have all the latest updates and drivers installed on your device.
Follow these instructions to connect to the SUUstudents or SUU wireless networks.
- Go to the device home screen.
- Open the device menu and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Wireless & Networks.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Settings.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is enabled and tap on the network you want to connect to.
- Make sure EAP method is PEAP. Leave the other fields alone.
- Scroll down and enter your username in the Identity box and your password in the Password box. Then tap Connect.
- You should now be connected to the network.
You can get additional help in the ELC 214 Computer Lab.