Annual faculty and staff parking permits are $30. Your faculty/staff parking permit allows you to park in any blue, yellow, or green lot on campus. Permits must be hung from the rearview mirror with the numbers facing out. No other items should be blocking the view of the permit.
- How to obtain a permit:
- Locate your vehicle registration.
- Log into your portal at https://my.suu.edu
- Click on the parking permit link on the left side of the screen.
- Add a vehicle to your account or buy a permit and select the faculty/staff permit option.
- Select the vehicle you wish to add to the permit. Up to two vehicles can be registered for each permit.
- Accept the terms found in the Southern Utah University Parking Rules and Regulations.
- Pay for your permit by credit card or electronic check. A transaction fee will apply if paying with credit card. Permits must be paid for before they will be issued.
- You may chose to pick up your permit from Parking Services in the Sharwan Smith Center room 201, or you can chose to have it delivered through campus mail to your office.
If your vehicle information or license plate changes, you may log into your parking permit screen at any time and update your vehicle information.