One of SUU’s highlights is academic quality.
- There are over 150 programs of study ranging from business and computer science, to chemistry and performing arts.
- SUU boasts a 97.3% job placement rate of graduates seeking employment.
- SUU graduates have had a 90% acceptance rate to accredited law schools, 100% acceptance rate to pharmaceutical schools, 96% acceptance rate to medical schools, and an 82% acceptance rate to dental schools.
- SUU undergraduate business students have ranked in the top 10% on the national business field exam.
- 90% of the professors have the highest degree in their field.
- 77% of SUU classes have fewer than 30 students and 47% of SUU classes have fewer than 20 students.
- SUU was named a 2010 Best College in the West by The Princeton Review.
- For the past several years SUU has been ranked as one of the top 10 universities in the United States for quality and value by Consumers Digest.