Registrar's Office

Using Tuition Assistance

  • Tuition Assistance is not a program that is run through the Department of Veterans Affairs.

  • Each Service component has a separate process for using their Tuition Assistance program.

  • To use Tuition Assistance, please speak with the Education Services Officer (ESO) in your unit command.

  • For more information on service branch specific Tuition Assistance.