- SUU Counselor Days is free to all counselors, principals, & college advisers.
- You are welcome to bring additional spouses, family members or significant others. There will be no additional cost for housing these individuals. Each school will have available to them, up to two rooms. Any additional rooms for additional guests will be the responsibility of the counselor or principal. If additional guests wish to participate in any meals or the Utah Shakespearean Festival, there will be an additional charge.
- Each person needs to register individually, indicating if they will be bringing any additional guests.
- At the conclusion of Counselor Days, you are welcome to explore southern Utah on your own. Visit Zion National Park or Bryce Canyon National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, take in another Utah Shakespearean Festival play or enjoy sightseeing in Cedar City. Additional activities, including costs, will be on your own.
- You will be housed in a local hotel. Information on the hotel will be sent to you approximately two weeks prior to the event.