Financial Aid Forms
2013-14 Aid Year*
- 2013-14 Dependent Verification Form - For dependent students selected for verification by the Department of Education.
- 2013-14 Independent Verification Form - For independent student selected for verification the Department of Education.
- 2013-14 Signed Statement of ID and Educational Purpose - If you are required to provide verification of your identity and a statement of educational purpose, fill out and sign this form in person at our office in the Sharwan Smith Center. This form will not be accepted if not delivered/signed in person.
- 2013-14 Notarized and Signed Statement of ID and Educational Purpose - If you are required to provide verification of your identity and a statement of educational purpose and cannot appear in person at our office, you can fill out this form, have it notarized and send it to our office. This form will not be accepted if it is not notarized.
- 2013-14 Verification of Child Support Paid - If required, please fill out this form to verify the payment of child support that were reported on the FAFSA.
- 2013-14 Verification of High School Completion - If required, please complete and submit this form along with the other documentation described on the form.
- 2013-14 Verification of SNAP Benefits - If required, please fill out this form to verify the payment of SNAP benefits (Food Stamps) that were reported on the FAFSA.
- 2013-14 Verification of Children or Dependents - This for is to verify your answers tow questions 50 and 51 on the FAFSA regarding your children or other dependents.
- 2013-14 Dependency Override Form
- 2013-14 Asset Verification Form
- 2013-14 Eligibility Re-Evaluation Form
- 2013-14 PLUS Loan Request Form - Please note: Due to changes in the Federal student loan program brought on by the sequester, we will not be able to send new loan applications in to the Department of Education until June 28th, 2013.
- 2013-14 Cost of attendance Budget Review Form- If you have any school related expenses that you feel may add to your current Cost of Attendance (COA), complete this form and return it to our office.
- 2013-14 Suspension Appeal - If your financial aid has been suspended due to failure to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress, submit a completed suspension appeal from, along with any supporting documentation, to the our office.
- 2013-14 Change Request Form - If you have been awarded Federal Aid for the 2011-12 aid year and will not be attending one of the semesters for which you have been awarded, or if you need your aid package adjusted for other reasons, please fill out this form and bring it in to our office.
- 2013-14 Marital Status Update Request
*Some forms are not yet available, but will be soon. Contact our office for questions.
2012-13 Aid Year
Non-aid Year Specific Forms
- Student Information Form - This form is required for financial aid disbursement. Please complete and sign this form and return it to the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships.
- Information Release Form - Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), parents, spouses, guardians, etc. will not have access to a student's account information unless a student has filled out an Information Release Form. For more information, please visit the Department of Education's website.
- Scholarship Appeal Form - The scholarship appeal process allows students to appeal a decision regarding their institutional scholarship. The purpose of the appeal process is to provide an opportunity for students to explain the extenuation circumstances that contributed to missed deadlines or failure to meet GPA requirements. This appeal cannot be used for scholarship housing or general scholarships.
- Citizenship Verification Form - As per Utah Legislation, all students who receive aid are required to verify their citizenship. Complete this form and return it to our office to satisfy this requirement. Students may also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to verify their citizenship.
- Special Consideration Re-Evaluation - Please bring this completed form to our office if you would like us to take a 2nd look at your FAFSA information or if you have had any extenuating circumstances that may increase your financial need in some way.
- Scholarship Deferment/Leave of Absence Form
- Academic Success Plan - If it will take you more than one semester to regain good academic standing, you must complete this form.
- Consortium Agreement Form - If you are taking classes at more than one institution at the same time and wish to receive aid for credits at both institutions, you must complete this form.
- Request for Deferment of Commitment Fee - Please be advised that the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be completed in order for the request for deferment to be considered. The FAFSA may be found at http://suu.edu/ss/financial/ or http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- Orphan/Ward of Court/Foster Care Status Verification - If you were given independent status by the Department of Education based on your being an orphan, ward of the court, or foster child, we must verify this information. Please complete this form as well as submitting the other requested documentation so that we may confirm your status.
- Instructions for Accepting Loans through mySUU
All forms are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer in order to download and view them. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, you can download it for free HERE.