Thursday, May 2
8:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Grad Fair - SUU Alumni House
- All faculty and staff are invited to swing by for a visit with the Class of 2013.
- Faculty and staff are needed to assist students during the Grad Fair. To volunteer, contact Ron Cardon (ext. 7776 or email@example.com).
Friday, May 3, 2013
8:00 - 11:00 a.m. - Grad Fair - SUU Alumni House
11:00 a.m. - University Commencement Processional Lineup
- Line up at the northeast corner of Old Main
- You must be dressed in formal academic regalia to participate in the processional
Noon - University Commencement Ceremony - Centrum Arena
- Faculty and staff marching in the formal processional sit as a group during the ceremony
- Tickets are not required for admission
1:30 p.m. - Graduation Celebration (free)- Multipurpose Quad
- Please join our graduates and their guests in celebrating the accomplishments of the Class of 2013 at an informal gathering following the main Commencement Ceremony. In addition to live entertainment and refreshments, enjoy one last opportunity to visit with the students you have mentored before they leave SUU.
Friday, May 3, 2013 & Saturday, May 4, 2013
Join your college in the awarding of individual degrees at your respective convocation ceremony.
- Friday, May 3, 2013
- 3:00 p.m. College of Education, Centrum Arena
- 3:00 p.m. College of PVA, Randall L. Jones Theatre
- Saturday, May 4, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. College of Science & Engineering, Centrum Arena
- 11:00 a.m. School of Business, Centrum Arena
- 1:00 p.m. College of HSS, Centrum Arena
Faculty members who will be sitting on stage or participating in college processional must be dressed in formal regalia.
Please contact your college's commencement representative (below) for additional information about your convocation responsibilities.