Disability Support Center
- Testing and interpretation.
- Limitations in major life activities.
- Recommendations while the student is attending college and why these recommendations are given.
- Documentation must be recent:
- Within 3 Years for Learning Disabilities
- Within 3 years for Physical Disorders
- Within 6 Months for Mental Disorders
- Testing must be performed by a professional psychologist or other specialist.
Please make an appointment with Dr. Curtis Hill, Director of SUU counseling and Psychological Services, at 435-865-8621
Please send, fax, or hand deliver documentation to:
Southern Utah University
351 W. Center St. West University Blvd.
Room 206F, Sharwan Smith Center
Cedar City UT 84720
Phone (435) 865-8022