Semester Programs (Exchange)
Through our foreign exchange programs, SUU students have the opportunity to study for a semester or year at one of our international partner universities. Students who go pay tuition and student fees only to SUU, not to their host school. Because of this, students who participate are also able to use any scholarships or financial aid they normally receive, making this program one of the most affordable ways to study abroad.
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- 3 letters of recommendation (requested through online application)
- All forms completed by deadline: October 15 for spring exchanges, March 15 for fall exchanges
View Semester Study Abroad/Exchange Programs
You may also search for a program based on your major/minor, language you'd like to study, or country or region you'd like to go to.
- When you have determined which study abroad program you would like to apply for, click on that program's name then click the "Apply Now" button.
- When you are asked how you will be logging in select "I do not have login credentials to this site."
- When asked to indicate which type of user you are, select the appropriate response.
- Complete the New User Form and click "Create Account."
- Check the email address you provided for your temporary login credentials. PLEASE NOTE that these credentials are only good for 24 hours. You must use them to log in and change your password before they expire or you will have to contact the Global Engagement Center and have us reset your password.
- Click the Login/Register button at the top right corner of the study abroad application site
- Enter the username and password you were given in your email, then follow the prompts to change your password.
- Select the term for which you'd like to apply.
- On the next page, you will see several boxes with the required application forms and materials. As you complete forms and materials, a checked box will appear next to them.
- You are not required to complete all materials at once and can always log back in and finish at another time.
- After the application deadline has passed, the Global Engagement Center will review your application and inform you of your acceptance.
You can find additional information on each university by clicking the university's name, then the homepage link on the program's page. If at any time you have questions or concerns, please contact the Global Engagement Center at email@example.com or (435) 586-1995.
If paying your application fee at the Cashier's Office instead of online, take this form to the Cashier and make sure to bring the receipt to the Global Engagement Center! Otherwise we won't have record of your payment.