The Arts Administration Program develops graduates who balance administrative systems with the creative process in an effort to ensure the artistic integrity and economic sustainability of arts organizations.
The Arts Administration Program will:
- Provide a personalized, interdisciplinary education
- Develop well-rounded professionals employable in any arts discipline
- Offer a nonprofit management curriculum and experiential learning opportunities
- Advocate for the arts
The Arts Administration Program has five learning outcomes that build upon those of The College of Performing and Visual Arts and Southern Utah University. Students will:
- Become empowered advocates for the arts
- Apply scholarly theory directly into professional practice
- Develop adaptability and critical thinking skills necessary to work in the arts
- Cultivate both practical and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Communicate in an effective and persuasive way